Mark has authored a review of the Hospitality Upgrade CIO Summit published with the Fall edition of Hospitality Upgrade, including summary contributions from each of the sessions presented by:
- Dr. Marianne Broadbent, Managing Partner – NGS Global
- Greg Duff, Principal and Chair | Hospitality Travel & Tourism practice group, Garvey Schubert Barer
- Andrew Arthurs, SVP and CIO | Two Roads Hospitality
- Christian Cooper, Vice President of Information Technology | Dream Hotels Group
- Christopher Ahlgrim, Regional Head of Development | Global Hotel Alliance
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, Seattle Branch Office
- Ian Millar, Manager | Institute of Business Creativity and Senior Lecturer, Ecole Hotelier de Lausanne
- Duane Wehking, Vice President IT&DA | Boeing Global Services
- Ken Shaw, VP of Supply Chain, Boeing
Well done Mark and all who contributed!
Thanks to Rich & the Hospitality Upgrade team for inviting Mark to curate the educational content.
The full article on the Hospitality Upgrade website is HERE
About TRAVHOTECH – Knowledge | Experience | Execution | Realization –Utilizing 30 years of global current and practical experience. TRAVHOTECH is the next generation travel technology & hospitality technology consultancy for the modern travel and hospitality world. TRAVHOTECH provides consulting services globally to travel and hospitality operators and technology vendors.